Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Notes on cool stuff & movies

On or from Netflix, I want to rent 3 movies. Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Spiderman 3, and one other movie that I forgot or eludes me. Maybe Iron Man when it is released on DVD.

Toys I want to get for Christmas are: Star Trek dolls -Uhura, Kirk, Spock, and Dr. McCoy. (Uhura was super hot!, but I would just display the dolls, instead of play with them)
Cheap but fun and enjoyable remote control helicopter of a Chinook chopper from Amazon.com. Those look so cool, and they can fly too with a remote control. The regular ones from hobby shops are $150-$180, this one from Amazon is only $16-$20. The difference is that the regular hobby shop fare have replaceable parts and parts support but the $20 ones are cheap with no parts support. I think they look cool tho, and fly them a few times.

My favorite comics as of right now: first and foremost, Zatanna by DC Comics, Birds of Prey by DC Comics, Fantastic Four by Marvel Comics, and that's it! Certainly or of course, I have many favorite comics but these are my faves for the month of Aug./Sep.

No comments:

Post a Comment