Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hobby Ideas!

Today at the basement of Ace Hardware in Berkeley, CA (it is a whole floor of plastic model kits and supplies) I saw a plastic model of an F-15 Japanese Air National Defense Force Eagle. That was one of the coolest plastic model jets that I saw. I had a notion that I would like to build that, and include Gundam model kits along side with it, part of my Japanese Force Armada display. Gundams and an F-15 Japanese National Air Defense jet.Then I saw a plastic model of a Ford Roadster from the 1950s and I also wanted to pick that up or buy, in time, to assemble.

Then at the antique store, I saw and have my eyes on a beautiful Boeing 747 American Airlines model kit, in box, unassembled! The holidays are definately a good time! Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment