Sunday, February 26, 2012

Food Lovers Weekend ^_^

On Sat., me and my folks ate at a Chinese Restaurant called Da Lian in Shattuck St. in Berkeley. The food was so good. We ordered the tea smoked duck, sweet and sour prawns, beef chow mein, and braised tofu and eggplant. I ate the tea smoked duck, sweet and sour prawns and beef chow mein. It was hella good. Very tasty, and not too or overly salty at all. It was the best Chinese food, I've ever had. Then today, we ate at a Hong Kong style cafe in the Asian Mall in Richmond, and they had a Greek menu. So I ordered two gyros, and got a drink called "Old San Francisco", which is watermelon, mango, and little balls at the bottom. I've never had a drink as sweet as that. The gyros were pretty good, but it would be nice if they served them with french fries! For dinner, I had a piece of blueberry cheesecake bought from Ranch 99 in the Asian Mall. I'm still pretty full from the gyros.

No comments:

Post a Comment