Sunday, February 5, 2012

My A-10 Thunderbolt or Warthog model.

Today is a lazy, breezy, somewhat sunny Sunday afternoon, and I'm just working on my A-10 Thunderbolt model. I've had it for awhile since 2010, but haven't been working on it until last night. The body, the twin engines, the cockpit are done, now I just got a work on the landing gear or apparatus, and the missiles and bomb parts, then paint it, in a camouflage scheme, using nothing but paint brushes. I've actually done that before on a Harrier jet model, but this time I'll paint it camo, with nothing but paint brushes. It's a very beautiful model.
My next models are Robbie the Robot, and 5 different little jets from Tamiya, that I bought at Lil's Hobby Shop @ the basement of Megamall in the Philippines. After those, I'm gonna be working on model cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment