Tuesday, May 10, 2011

At La Mesa Watershed and SM Fairview Yesterday.

Yesterday, me, Carlo and Tito Wily went to the La Mesa Watershed, park and dam, and it was really impressive, the watershed and park was full and lush with the vegetation of verdant tropical trees and foliage, and there was a little pond with lily's. Replete with waterlily's. Then we walked up the long and tiring flight of concrete steps to view the dam. It was vast. The weather was hot and humid too. I felt like one of those contestants from Survivor.
Then we went to SM Fairview, and I bought two bottles of lambanog to bring back to the states and give a bottle too, to my friend Michelle. They were smaller bottles than what you can get from the stores or markets, but that's ok. I think I'll look for one of those too. Then we had halo halo at a small little kapangpangan  cafe restaurant. Then I bought a box of a dozen donuts from Dunkin Donuts. Damn, Dunkin Donuts are the best donuts in the world. They are so good. They're not damn good, they're hella good I thought I would say that. So I stopped by Filbar's at SM Fairview but not as impressive as the one in Megamall, Virra Mall or Robinson's Galleria. So we went back, and went back home, after we went to Ever, and I bought 1 toy figure of Elecktra from Marvel Comics and a miniature anime stand up figure of a an anime chick. That was my day, yesterday, nature, shopping, and some toy figures, and got a pedicure manicure too. That and the aircon of the malls and the humid heat of outside. A day in the life in Metro Manila for a dude like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment