Sunday, May 8, 2011

In Mandaluyong. Dip Trip Flip Phantasia.

Hi fans, Garfield here. I'm here in Mandaluyong, Manila, with my uncle at his friends super duper high rise condo with his friends playing mahjong. It was raining cats and dogs earlier, and now it's nice and overcast. I see the other skyscraper buildings and condominiums from the balcony, and I see Megamall from the balcony too. It was raining hard, and in the other skyscraper, I could see a little cafe restuarant on one of the floors. Tito Wily's friends were Louie, Francis, both Filipinos from New York and this other guy wearing one of those caps and thick black plastic glasses. We went swimming in one of the rooftop swimming pools in the rain. I swam in my boxers, and when I came back to tito Francis' condo, Louie, while playing mahjong said, "You look like you peed in your pants".

That day, I also bought some old commonwealth and japanese era Filipino bills, from World Treasures in Megamall for 20 PHP each. I bought 240 PHP worth, which is a small collection. I also got a 1903 Commonwealth era  Filipino U.S. coin for 2,500 PHP. That and the 1945 5 centavos coins are my highlights in my little but perhaps expanding coin collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment