Friday, May 6, 2011

In Manila, with some skrilla.

Hi there, Garfield here, I've been in the Philippines since April 27th and so far, I have bought 5 Tamiya model kits of 1/100 scale airforce jets, one Ami-Comi figure of Star Saphire, some comics from Comic Odyssey at the Robinson's Galleria branch, a 1903 Philippine U.S. Commonwealth piso coin, 5 magazines of Lowrider, 2 magazines of World War 2, one black lingerie magazine of women in sexy lingerie, 3 more old Filipino coins and one old Filipino stamps set from SM Megamall. I spent time with tita Tiny and tita Jen, dang Nita, my relatives and I swam at the rooftop swimming pool at my dad's building in Taft Ave. I'm gonna look at my girls magazine and read my lowrider magazines and read my comic books. I may not have two turntables and a microphone but I'm a fat cat. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment